Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2018

steam reflection -2018

Walt:
I have been doing a program in my class called steam and these question showed how I enjoyed it.Plus how I felled about it.

2018 - Term 3 STEAM - ‘Coding and Arduino Boards’ Reflective Questions
  1. What was I learning and why?
     I was learning how to make a LED light blink by using the arduino board and the bread
      board!


  1. What did I do well and how do I know?
       The thing I liked the most is when Oscar and I  celebrated when the lights blinked.


  1. What challenged me ……?
         The arduino board was really hard because you didn’t know what bar to put in.


  1. What would I do differently next time to make my learning more successful …?
To actually sometimes read the instruction!!!!!!!  


  1. What have I enjoyed about the learning?
         Working with my partner Oscar.And working on the beard and arduino board. Plus



        working with my Mum and DAD (The expert!)








3 comments:

  1. that's perfect writing about your steam reflection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. This is a cool steam reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sup lochie remember me from down the road

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.