Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I WON THE SIR PETER LEADERSHIP AWARD! AND BY THESE 4 THINGS AND OTHER BUT THESE 4!

INTEGRITY:
I show integrity by treating people how i would like to be treated.I help my principle john by doing the little kids cubbyholes.I help my teachers by getting the things they need from  the photo copier and sometimes handing out books + others.And I always make sure that everyone gets a turn. 

DETERMINATION AND THE WILL TO SUCCEED:
So on the rugby field i always strive to do my best and motivate and encourage others to do they best.I always strive to get in the 90's for basic facts everyday.And reading a little bit bigger books.

BE A GOOD TEAM BUILDER,LEADER AND MEMBER:
When i go off in groups at school, i like to share my ideas with everyone as well as listen to others ideas and we try to workout problems together. Sometimes i like to take charge and lead with my ideas and like others to help. Sometimes its important to be a good team member and try and work together with everyones ideas.

BE HARD WORKING AND KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN.
During kiwisport we play really hard and really tired but it's so much fun at the same time.
Also in class if we work hard at our school work we sometimes get a game reward like playing ghost ball or keorahi.

3 comments:

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.